Workout to earn money, with this app - Sweatcoin!
- This is a free app you can download free from your app or Google Play store. Basically, if you are going for a walk or run, you accrue "sweatcoins" as long as you have your phone in your hand. This works indoors and outdoors and is calculated step-by-step. These sweatcoins can earn you actual tangible items - socks, temporary tattoos, earbuds, etc. They ship it right to your house! I have not purchased anything yet because I'm saving mine for the big money prize - a Starbucks or Amazon Gift card. Now keep in mind each sweatcoin dollar does not equal a real dollar, but over time it will add up. I'm thinking within a year, I may be able to get a $50 Starbucks gift card, but my timeline might be off a little. Either way I'm doing the exact same daily routine I normally would be doing, but I'm earning giftcard money along the way. I can't say it doesn't feel good when after a run I look down at my app and it shows I've earned 7 sweatcoin dollars. :)
Having a Fitbit is an excellent and easy way to get started (or stay motivated!) during your fitness journey! Having the vibrating reminder that you hit your goal, participating in "Fitbit" challenges with your friends, and seeing your weekly progress are just a few great things Fitbit has to offer. The list goes on.
But, as with any product, there are downsides. With the intensity Fitbit has to offer with exercise and sleep tracking, it's easy to get attached or addicted to it. If you find your self not being able to fall asleep because you’re thinking about not hitting your sleep or step "goal," put it away for 2-3 weeks. Trust me, it will be okay.
- You're only one workout away from a good mood
- You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great
- I already know what giving up feels like. I want to see what happens when I don't.
- The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen
- your only limit is you
The below applies not only to fitness, but to life in entirety:
Pretty much any video posted by Eric Thomas. Such a powerful motivational speaker.